Why has IGE+XAO decided to develop a complete PLM (Product Life Cyle Management) software suite for the Electrical market?
• No integrated tool on the market, but an array of software packages (internal development and from many software publishers).
• No consistency through the logical chain:
–Block Diagrams (BD),
–Principal Diagrams (PD) /Functional Diagrams (FD),
–Harness 2D / 3D,
–Wiring Diagams (WD).
• No real consistency between functional / logical diagrams (BD/FD/WD) and physical (3D harnesses) worlds.
• No 3D topology and from time to time 2D topology (problem of understanding / legibility in case of significant electrical installations i.e.: aircraft vs. car).
• No consistency process in real time.
–No real time processes (batch),
–Limitation of the solutions.
• Offer a concurrent engineering solution
• Enable multi-site usage
• Benefit from databases capabilities.
–Obsolescence of in-house software (hardware, software),
–Obsolescence of “resources” capable to maintain in-house developments.
• Answer market requirements, mainly for aerospace industry (Boeing, Airbus, Embraer,…),
• Provide significant added-value compared to Electrical CAD software applications since SEE Electrical PLM manages:
–Functional/logical/physical consistencies in real time,
–Automatic net routing and bundling,
Any question or comment? Please contact us