Toulouse, the IGE+XAO Group announces:
Consolidated turnover for 2013/2014 (in IFRS norms).
(Period from 1 August 2013 to 31 July 2014).
In order to sustain its development, IGE+XAO moves to a new building starting June 2nd.2014. These new offices are located in a booming economic activity zone, the « ZAC Ramassiers », 5 minutes from the Toulouse Blagnac airport.
Please note our new headquarters address:
16 boulevard Deodat de Severac
Hannover, Germany, April 10, 2014
At the occasion of the Hannover Fair, the IGE+XAO Group announces the launching of SEE Web Catalogue, an Internet portal giving access to electrical equipment and symbols catalogues.
Representing today over 700,000 references sold by more than 900 suppliers as well as 20,000...
Hannover, Germany, April 9, 2014.
At the occasion of the Hannover Fair, the IGE+XAO Group announces with the launching of two new software packages: “SEE Project Manager LT” and “SEE Project Manager in the Cloud”.
“SEE Project Manager LT” is a documentation and technical data management software dedicated to electrical projects. This...
IGE+XAO pre-announces “SEE 3D Electrical”, its new 3 Dimension environment dedicated to electrical installations design and maintenance.
Hannover, Germany, April 8, 2014
At the occasion of the Hannover Fair, IGE+XAO Group pre-announces "SEE 3D Electrical" a new 3D environment dedicated to electrical installations design and maintenance.
Toulouse, 3 April 2014 - The IGE+XAO Group announces that it has acquired 80% of the shares of Prosyst SAS, a company specialised in developing software packages and services for designing, simulating, diagnostics and the performance of industrial...
Toulouse, 27 March 2014, IGE+XAO Group announces:
Consolidated Accounts for the first half 2013/2014 (in IFRS norms).
(Period from 1 August 2013 to 31 January 2014).
Toulouse, 12 December 2013, the IGE+XAO Group announces:
Turnover up 6.1%
Over the first quarter 2013/2014, IGE+XAO has consolidated turnover of 5,680,147 euros compared to 5,356,297 euros in 2012/2013, which is an increase of 6,1%. Activity benefited from good momentum in the Major Accounts activity, in France as well as abroad.
The IGE+XAO Group announces that it has taken over the software distribution company IGE+XAO Danmark A/S formerly CADdy Danmark A/S. The Group, which has held 49% of the company since 2001, has now purchased the remaining 51% of the share capital. Thanks to the IGE+XAO's strong self-financing capacity,...