SEE Electrical Building: a unique solution to design your diagrams, automatically generate single-line schematics and implement your electrical cabinets.
An easy to use, modular and professional software!
SEE Electrical Building enables you to design electrical installations for the domestic and the service markets. This software has been created following the requirements of installers who were looking for a modular and easy to use software program which could deliver reliable and high quality documentation (standardised symbols, database of service market materials,...).
Based on the state of the art software technologies, SEE Electrical Building offers all the advantage of a modern tool:
• intuitive interface,
• rapidity and simplicity of installation and download.
Please note that this product is not sold or supported on the US and Canadian markets.
SEE Electrical Building enables you to create or to import the architect ground-plan, to create the electrical implantation and the routing of wires, and then to generate single-line and multiple-line distribution schematics, the settlement of the layout, material lists and labor costs.
The objective is to edit a complete project, creating correctly priced quotation and to order material from the supplier or to ensure time saving during future user troubleshooting.
The XML format databases are easy to update. From the beginning, the user owns a multi-manufacturer database which contains the routinely used material. It is easy to update the database and the symbol library.
Functionalities of selection enable the user to quickly find the correct reference (i.e. selection by manufacturer, selection by number of pole, by intensity,...).
User-friendly and ergonomic, all the SEE Electrical Building commands have been designed specifically for the creation of electrical projects. Its intuitive interface enables every user, even occasional, to be immediately operational.
The software works with the latest entirely customizable Windows environment version, what ensures a better readability meanwhile enabling a rapid access to all the functions. This version is compatible with the stylus control function of Windows 7 and 8.
An integrated DXF/DWG/DXB foot-bridge allows to recut, to edit the replica visibility and to import the architect plans, coming from AutoCAD or any other compatible software, directly into SEE Electrical Building, and to export them in DWG format.
SEE Electrical Building is divided in 3 independent modules in order to suit the users’ needs. The software is composed of one basic module INSTALLATION: for the electrical implantation of constructions, and two additionnal modules: SINGLE-LINE for the generation of single-line diagrams, and LAYOUT for the implantation of electrical layouts.
In each module, project management functionality allows you to work more efficiently (automatic numbering of the sheets, title block filling, automatic generation of material lists from the schemes, exportation of the lists in Excel format, labor costs management...).
This efficient module enables the user to easily import plans of different formats DWG, DXF, BMP, JPEG,...
The implantation takes into account the different professional installation modes: visible, pipe installation, discharge spout installation, built-in installation, octopus (floor, ceiling)…
Wire lengths are calculated taking into account the material installation heights and the installation mode.
With the help of the filters, the user can select only data he needs to display or print (area, circuit, localisation, material features,...). A background is obtained which is easier to use and more readable and the user can project a several level installation with the possibility to display his work in 3D.
New design functions enable the user to create easily lines and geometrical elements to imprive implantation plans, and to create title blocks as well as new symbols.
- importation of architect ground-plans (import in DWG, DXF, DXB, BMP, JPEG format),
- design of the building with predefined objects (walls, doors, ...),
- export in DWG format with the possibility to use them later as Xref,
- work to scale,
- installation of the electrical material (electrical material database: slugs, switches, ...) with the possibility of additions or modifications,
- positioning and display of wires and 3D equipment,
- symbol, customized title blocks, and customized cover pages creation,
- printing areas,
- KNX symbols,
- connection and automatic routing of selected elements,
- automatic positioning of multiple devices at once.
Part lists are exportable in Excel or XML format.
- automatic generation of the schemes' structure,
- standard symbols library,
- automatic creation of the connections,
- automatic generation of the list of materials from the schemes,
- edition and export of lists in Excel format.
- automatic installation of layouts from the circuit schemes,
- manual positioning of the material thanks to professional rules,
- calculation of the free space,
- edition of lists in Excel format,
- multiple view of the layout (rails positioning, connection between the equipments, front side and doors).