SEE Electrical Expert: all the power of Electrical CAD dedicated to industrial automation and electrical harnesses!
Thanks to IGE+XAO’s 30 years of experience, SEE Electrical Expert is now the reference in the world of electrical design software. This package was created to help in efficiently meeting new challenges related to eletrical project structure requiring file sharing, multi-user functions, database management and personalized programming. Equipped with all the standard functions of an electrical CAD software package, SEE Electrical Expert offers the unique advantage of simplifying the management of complex projects while allowing interaction with other programs. Professionals are using our programs more and more.
The "Concurrent Engineering" module is a powerful solution for multiple designers to work collaboratively on the same project.
• "3D Panel" supports designing electrical installations in 3D and offers a realistic view of equipment and their physical positions as well as space requirements, visualization and collision control.
• From the installation diagram, the "Synoptic" module automatically generates all the terminal strips and cables and updates the schematics.
• The "Harness Documentation" module is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool for designing 2D harnesses and routing the wires and cables in accordance with the schematics.
• Multiple ways to configure machine or electrical installations and to automatically generate a complete electrical project (schematics, terminals, part lists, cable lists, etc.) from:
- an Excel spreadsheet
- CompoData, the IGE+XAO Group software suite to configure more complex systems.
Several communication gateways with other software packages :
- Mechanical CAD (Catia, SolidWorks, Creo, NX, Inventor AutoCAD,etc.),
- PDM (SmartTeam, Windchill, TeamCenter, SolidWorks ePDM…),
- ERP (SAP…),
- or other professional software (PLC, programming, labelling, panel manufacturing, cable cutting, documentation, archiving, cost calculation, etc.) promote the integration of SEE Electrical Expert "Control Package".
• SEE Electrical Expert "Control Package" exchanges information with PLC programming software in order to automatically generate and update Input/Output card layouts. This functionality is particularly optimised for SCHNEIDER Electric’s Unity Pro as SEE Electrical Expert "Control Package" has direct access to the heart of this platform.
• Document exchanges are easy thanks to numerous graphical interfaces (PDF, DXF, DWG, JPEG, TIFF, WMF, etc.). XLS, XML, ASCII, etc. interfaces also supports export or import of data.
• Partnerships with major electrical equipment manufacturers (ABB, Legrand, Eaton - Moeller Electric, Phoenix Contact, Rockwell Automation - Allen Bradley, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Socomec, Wago, Weidmüller…) provide the largest catalogues in the market with more than 700,000 parts.
• 100% unicode, SEE Electrical Expert "Control Package" supports all kinds of alphabets.
A complete environment for an immediately operational business package:
• more than 1,000 electrical standardized symbols (IEC, IEEE,etc.),
• more than 700,000 parts available online through our web server,
• many design templates built in (motor starters with corresponding control part, drives, PLC cards, etc.),
• over one hundred reports templates lists configured which can be customised,
• dozens of part list templates,
• hundreds of working methods available (symbol tagging, wire numbering formats, terminal strip layouts, connectors, cables, management of interconnections, part list templates, terminal and cable lists, XLS and XML export formats…).
SEE Electrical Expert is available in 2 packages:
• Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise
• 2 GHz i3 Class processor
• 4 Gb RAM
• 500 Mb free disk space required for the installation
• 64bit OS on a 64bit computer
• 1280 x 1024 Graphics Card
A question? A comment? Please do not hesitate to contact us by email. We will answer you quickly.