2005-04-15 10:00:00
Hannover - Toulouse - Detmold – April 15th, 2005 –WEIDMÜLLER and the IGE+XAO Group announce that they have signed a worldwide strategic partnership during the Hannover Fair.This partnership covers both technical and commercial issues. The first issue is to develop data exchange between WEIDMÜLLER's and IGE+XAO's...
2005-03-08 01:00:00
Toulouse, March 7th, 2005 – The IGE+XAO Group announces that it has just signed a strategic partnership agreement with "SOFTELEC Gestión y servisos Informáticos", a Spanish company which markets the ESQUEMALEC software application. This Computer-Aided Design software application dedicated to Electrical Engineering (Electrical CAD) is, in its field,...
2005-03-01 01:00:00
Toulouse, 1st March 2005 — Having already acquired 51% of the Danish company CAE Development Aps in 2001, the IGE+XAO Group announces the purchase of the remaining 49% of the shares.CAE Development Aps writes the software programme 'CADdy++ Electrical' dedicated to the medium to low...
2005-02-03 01:00:00
Marignane/Toulouse, France – February 3rd, 2005Three years after the EADS contract and two years after the implementation of IGE+XAO's SEE Electrical Expert, the Eurocopter Group (Germany, France and Spain) has decided to work with IGE+XAO in order to optimize the overall electrical process during the entire lifecycle of...
2005-01-26 01:00:00
Toulouse, January 24th, 2005 – IGE+XAO announces that its SEE Electrical Expert software has met all the certification tests required by the Schneider Electric Unity partnership.The Unity partnership is part of the CAPP initiative (Collaborative Automation Partner Program), whose objective is to maximize the productivity of Schneider Electric...
2004-01-22 01:00:00
Toulouse, France – January, 22nd, 2004 – 6:30 PM – Two months after the Dassault Systèmes/IGE+XAO partnership agreement, IGE+XAO (Euronext Paris: NextEconomy FR0000030827 FTSE 977) today announced its first major success thanks to this cooperation. The Boeing Company will use IGE+XAO Systems Design and Cabling C.A.D. (Computer Aided Design) solutions...
2003-12-12 01:00:00
In the ongoing extension of the safety installation at Østerport Station in Copenhagen more than 1,500 drawings are needed. SEE Electrical CADdy++ keeps track of them all.When the railway part of the Great Belt Fixed Link was going to be built, Atkins Denmark (then called DSB...
2003-09-30 02:00:00
V5 Solutions will cover electrical engineering complementingDassault Systèmes' PLM offering from early system design to manufacturingSeattle, USA and Paris, France – September 30, 2003 – Dassault Systèmes (NASDAQ: DASTY; Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA) and IGE+XAO (Euronext Paris, NextEconomy FR0000030827 FTSE 977) today announced the signing of...
2002-12-10 01:00:00
This is one of the big steps which IGE+XAO will take during the ELEC2002 exhibition in the presentation of it's offer, no longer simply as Electrical C.A.M and general Fluid software, but as five large strategic activity areas corresponding to the businesses of its customers:- The market for Electricity...
2002-03-11 01:00:00
After a year of comparative testing and presentations in which the most important manufacturers of Computer Aided Design software in the field of electricity (Electrical CAD) participated, European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) and IGE+XAO have signed an agreement pertaining to the supplying of high end software by the...