SEE Electrical Expert : News V4R2
More opening towards the outside !
- Time saving and productivity improvements (synoptic, multi-level terminals, hyperlinks, checks...)
- Intelligent PDF export
- Multilanguage ("full" new multilanguage project structure)
- New editing mode for collaborative work
- Schematic and 3D panel design integration
- Fast 3D placement of all equipment
- Automatic snap-to-rail feature
- Collision detection
- Consistency check with the schematic diagram
- Import/export support for DWG/DXF, IGES, STEP and STL.
(Includes the features of the «3D Panel» module)
- Advanced wire routing features
- Optimal wire lengths calculated
- Manufacturing reports to support drilling plans and wire cutvlists
- Direct output for CNC tools
- Allows for checking the heat properties of cabinets
- Calculates the power dissipation of all equipment
- Calculates the ventilation or cooling required to balance temperature increases
(includes the Harness Documentation module)
. Harness drawing on scale to insert them in production tables (formboard/jigboard)
. Control of the binding radius of the branches
. Formboard table splitting in different areas
. Wire grid insertion at the harness extremities
. Branche diameter display
- Bidirectional environment synchronization
- "Local environment" update according to "reference environment" (stored on server)
- Manual or automatic environment update
- Extractions (symbols, part numbers... added or modified in the local environment) can be sent to environment
administrator for validation and implementation on the server "reference environment"
Any question ? Any comment ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email. We will answer you shortly.