Current operating income, up 4.1%, amounts to €6,831,949 resulting in 25% for operational profitability**. Net income stands at €5,289,604, up 4.3% and brings net profitability*** to 19.3%.
In addition to these results, IGE+XAO had a very dense year with:
– the operational consolidation of IGE+XAO Nordic and Prosyst, acquired respectively in October 2013 and April 2014,
– the creation of two new commercial subsidiaries in Brazil and Belgium,
– the distribution of new versions of its flagship software,
– and the launching of its internet portal dedicated to downloading electrical equipment catalogues.
Over the current financial period, backed with these solid results and its financial capacity, the IGE+XAO Group intends to continue its action plan focusing on accelerating international development and maintaining strong investment in R&D, while still preserving a high level of profitability.
* The consolidated financial statements were approved by the Board of Directors on 21 October 2015 and will be submitted for approval to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting.
** Operating profitability: operating income / turnover
*** Net profitability: net income / turnover